10.05.2015

INTRODUCTION.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure how to start this... Basically this site was created out of necessity, shear boredom and utlimately the will to continue to be successful in life. I've been apart of many successful business ventures in the past and through it all I always held a passion for handicapping sports and beating the "house". I've been a sports fanatic all my life and as someone who has not only followed, but been a part of the sports handicapping lifestyle for almost a decade, I believe I've developed a somewhat competitive edge against the linesmakers. Hopefully I can share that wealth of knowledge and have the whole process cataloged through the creation of this website. That's pretty much it. The 2015-2016 NBA & NCAA Basketball season is less than a month away and is the sport I feel that I excel in the most. Hopefully you can come through often and see the progress of not only an amazing first season but the growth of this website and a new way of living. Whether you decide to come back or not, I THANK YOU for even visiting in the first place and I wish you all nothing but success in all of your endeavors... Let's all be GREAT!!! $HARPEST signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment