10.11.2015

BANKROLL MANAGEMENT.

BANKROLL MANAGEMENT is probably the most important aspect of handicapping sports that gets overlooked the most. As handicappers most of us have that "I wanna hit the books hard" mentality every time we place wagers but in the heat of battle, don't realize we're playing right into the books hands by betting more than we can afford to lose. Sure it's important to try and make the best plays but what's even more important is being able to do this for an extended period of time by practicing good money management. At this point, my intentions are to be able to place wagers every single day so I only wager 1% of my entire bankroll per play. That might seem a little over cautious to many but like I said, my plan is to be here for the long haul so that is a conscious decision that I had to make for myself and my career moving forward. Having this mentality helps alleviate the roller coaster of emotions that comes when a wager placed ends up being a loser. If only 1% of your bankroll is at risk then alot of times you won't even care about a losing result and will be able to move on to the next play without any stress involved whatsoever. You have to remember that this is all a process and what I've learned from experience is that it takes time to be great... If you learn to manage your money properly then that's a big step towards being successful at this thing we call sportsbetting. I call my bankroll management method the 1%RULE, keep this in mind the next time you want to place a wager. It might not make sense right now but I can guarantee you will thank me later. $HARPEST signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment