10.16.2015

COMFORT ZONE.

First and foremost I would like to personally apologize for that piece of shit FREE PICK that I posted yesterday... Even with the negative history I have with the Dodgers, when my money is on the line with a team I'm still their biggest supporter. As a Giants fan it felt extremely good to watch them lose but at the end of the day I still wanted to get paid. But like I said in my earlier post LOSING is a part of the game and if you don't learn how to embrace that then you will not succeed in this profession... That's also where the BANKROLL MANAGEMENT comes into play. Please remember that at any given time, only 1% of my bankroll is on the line so I have no problem with losing outcomes... The 1%RULE that I posted about is always in play and hopefully with every post you will see the importance of follwing that strategy. So all BS aside, let's move forward and build from here. Please be patient with me as I'm still trying to iron out all kinks.       

No comments:

Post a Comment